202004/06/2020 LEICA D-LUX 7 black: a new colour version of the high-performance compact camera Leica Camera AG presents a new colour version of the Leica D-Lux 7 compact camera. The new Leica D-Lux 7 black, with a discreet black body and lens, will be available from June 4, 2020. The classic look of the compact camera makes it the perfect companion for any occasion, capturing unique moments in stunning image quality.
- 18/05/2020 The personal Leica M2 Black Paint of the famous photographer Walker Evans is going to be auctioned The 36th camera auction, with over 400 lots from the renowned auction house "Leitz Photographica Auction" means we can once again look forward to fierce bidding for numerous important pieces and special collector's items. Many of the items coming up for sale are, as always, from the house of Leitz/Leica.
- 06/03/2020 Leica S3: Leica Camera delivers the latest model of the Leica S medium format system to retailers Today Leica Camera delivers the latest model of its medium format system to retailers worldwide – having previously announced the development of the Leica S3 at photokina 2018. The outstanding excellence of the Leica S and its lenses is rooted in a well thought-out system in which every component represents an integral element of the recording process. With the market release of the Leica S3 on March 6, 2020, Leica Camera once again lives up to the ambitious quality standards the company’s customers have come to expect.
- 06/03/2020 Cannocchiale da puntamento Leica Amplus 6 Leica Sport Optics (Wetzlar) presenta una serie di cannocchiali da puntamento di nuova concezione: Amplus 6, il cannocchiale da puntamento premium con zoom 6x e reticolo illuminato, combina prestazioni ottiche di alta qualità con una superiore sensazione tattile e una costruzione robusta per l'uso quotidiano.
- 02/03/2020 MYKITA and Leica Camera AG announce substantial partnership bringing the highest level of German engineering to the world of eyewear MYKITA and Leica announce their collaboration between two industry leaders of German engineering, design and quality made in Germany – a partnership defined by its shared commitment to holistic product development, pioneering technology and precision craftsmanship. The joint enterprise launches with a debut collection of sunglasses set to raise the bar for high end functional design and optical quality on the eyewear market.
- 21/02/2020 New product versions as limited editions: LEICA M10 MONOCHROM ‘Leitz Wetzlar’ and LEICA SUMMILUX-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH. ‘Leitz Wetzlar’ Due to the enormous demand for the Leica M Monochrom (Typ 246) ‘Leitz Wetzlar’, launched in November 2019 to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the founding of ‘Ernst Leitz Wetzlar’, Leica is now offering a second edition of the product version. The Leica M10 Monochrom ‘Leitz Wetzlar’ is now available as the successor to the M-Camera with a black-and-white image sensor featuring the traditional and extremely popular ‘Leitz Wetzlar’ engraving on the top plate. The Summilux-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH. ‘Leitz Wetzlar’ is also being offered as a limited edition. The unique feature of this lens is the grey and white colouring of its engravings and scales. The retaining ring for the front element of the lens is additionally engraved with the name ‘Leitz Wetzlar’.
- 18/02/2020 Firmware update significantly improves the performance of the Leica Q2 Thanks to an update to the firmware for the Leica Q2, the successful compact camera with full-frame sensor is now able to offer numerous new features, along with noticeable enhancements to many aspects of its performance. Many of these improvements have been implemented in response to feedback received from Q2 photographers. These include a selectable AF field size, changes to the Touch AF mode (whereby Touch AF + Release is now possible in all AF modes), and a more advantageous Auto ISO behavior (whereby the priority is now set to the correct exposure). Q2 photographers also requested a faster DNG writing speed, which has now been improved by the factor 2x, as well as a faster transfer speed of images to the Leica FOTOS App, which has been increased by 50 percent.
- 14/02/2020 Leica Camera AG introduces a new variant and two special editions lenses for the Leica M Leica Camera AG presents three new lenses for the Leica M-System: the silver anodized APO-Summicron-M 75 f/2 ASPH. as well as the limited-edition Summicron-M 28 f/2 ASPH. and APO-Summicron-M 90 f/2 ASPH. in an olive green “Safari” finish. The technical specifications of the three new lenses are identical to those of their serially produced counterparts. All three lenses are available from end of February.
- 21/01/2020 NOVITÀ: Leica Geovid 3200.COM Per il 2020 SHOT Show, Leica Sport Optics (Wetzlar, Germania) presenta un Leica Geovid completamente riprogettato e ricco d’innovazioni: il Leica Geovid 3200.COM. Per la prima volta, i nuovi modelli Geovid consentono il rilevamento della distanza fino a 2.900 metri (3.200 iarde) e, in combinazione con la Leica Hunting App appositamente concepita, l'inserimento più pratico delle singole impostazioni balistiche tramite smartphone.
- 21/01/2020 Leica Rangemaster CRF 3500.COM Con il nuovo Leica Rangemaster CRF 3500.COM, Leica Sport Optics (Wetzlar, Germania) presenta un telemetro con prestazioni inarrivabili fino a 3.200 metri (3.500 iarde). Il Rangemaster CRF 3500.COM è anche il primo modello ad impiegare un potente laser di classe 3R. In combinazione con la Leica Hunting App appositamente progettata e la connessione Bluetooth integrata, il nuovo Leica Rangemaster offre maggiore portata e precisione nella misurazione, oltre a un funzionamento intuitivo.